Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day One- "Get Weird"

Blog de la Broshark. So who doesn't have a blog nowadays? Figured this would be a good way to write a little bit and organize all of my work and and so-called "creations."

I guess you might want to know a little bit about me, that is, if you don't already know me.

My name is Dustin Boshart a.k.a Broshark. I've lived in St. Augustine, Florida for 20 yrs, and have loved every single second of it. I consider myself truly blessed to be fortunate enough to grow up in such an amazing town with an extravagant community. Sure, I'm your typical bro'd out surfer/ skater punk, but I like to think I'm a little more than just that. Yes I love that scene, and yes I want to work in the surf/skate industry, but only because I never thought I would base a career off going to the beach or going to a skatepark daily. I consider my life right now to be the happiest I've ever been. I udderly love school and the things I'm learning everyday as a Communication major with a track in Media Productions and Journalism. I live with three of the greatest "bro's" I've ever met, and hopefully one day we'll all be working together, in a business of some sort. My roomates: Drew Miller, one of my favorite and most influential videographers, Nick Anderson, a graphic design major and probably the most talented and creative artist I've ever met, and last but not least, Hunter Miller who is a fantastic Musician with great innovation and the most positive of attitudes. I hate rambling, but this is just a little summary of the life I live. I work my ass off daily, but make it a job to be on skateboard or surfboard every day. I'll quit typing now and simply start posting. Thanks for checking out the blog and please fell free to lay a comment or two. Cheers mates.






1 comment:

  1. Come on duude, I'm not thaaat talented. But thanks. I love you. Your blog looks terrible.

    ReplyDelete